- CAT5E Kit for Logitech Tap
With the Cat5e Kit, you can locate Logitech Tap up to 40 meters away from the meeting room computer with data and power carried over category cable. Maximum flexibility meets clean installation.
Simplified Cabling for Logitech Tap
The Cat5e Kit for Logitech Taps includes all necessary components to power and connect Tap to a meeting room computer - and it works with the Table, Riser, and Wall Mounts for a clean install into existing and new deployments of Logitech Room Solutions.
Use the 10 meters of cable included with the Cat5e Kit or supply your own cabling for runs of up to 40 meters. And since Cat5e allows for precise cable lengths, it’s easy to eliminate excess cabling beneath the table.
When connected to the meeting room computer using a USB cable, Tap needs its own power supply. But with the Cat5e Kit carrying both power and data over category cable, there’s no need to find an outlet at the table.
Simple and Clean Installation
- Adaptable Cabling for Easy Setup: With the versatility of category cabling, the Cat5e Kit enables low effort installation with the flexibility to place Tap nearly anywhere in meeting rooms, whether using the included 2.97m and 7m cables or customer-supplied cabling that can total up to 40m in length.
- Tidy Up with a Mount: Compatible with Logitech Tap Table, Riser, and Wall Mounts - keeping cables out of the way and hidden from view.
- Cable Type: Cat5e SF/UTP AWG26 or higher. Supports up to 40m of customer-supplied cabling (total length). 9.97m / 32.7 ft included.
- Power Supply: 100-240v auto-switching power supply with international adaptor set.
- Warranty: 2-year limited hardware.
- Touch Controller: Logitech Tap.
- Meeting Room Computer: USB 2.0 or higher.
- System Requirements: Windows 10 64-bitChrome OS 80 or higher with USB 2.0 port or higher.
- Logitech Tap Receiver
- Dongle Transceiver
- 100-240v Power Supply with International Adapter Set
- 2.97m / 9.74 ft Cat5e Cable
- 7.0m / 22.96 ft Cat5e Cable