- All Products
- Logitech Tap Base Room Bundle - Zoom
The Logitech Tap touch-screen controller connects to any computer via USB, opening up new possibilities for applications like team collaboration, room automation, environmental control, and digital signage. Unlike AV controllers that require complex integration and installation, Logitech Tap offers plug-and-play connectivity as an additional display. Developers and system integrators can then design a touch-based user interface to simplify workflows and automate tasks.
Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
Logitech Tap is an ideal controller for video conferencing room solutions from Google®, Microsoft®, and Zoom. For more information about preconfigured Logitech room solutions for Hangouts™ Meet, Microsoft Teams Rooms and Skype® Room Systems, and Zoom Rooms.
Features & Benefits
Logitech Tap is designed for reliable performance in the workplace, with thoughtful features that deliver a great user experience. A range of mounts and the option to route cables out the back or from the bottom means you can deploy Tap at most any interior location.
- 10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
- Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
- Always-on readiness: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
- Headphone jack: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
- Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
- Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
- USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap for applications that support screen replication.
- Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts o er even more flexibility.
- HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Google Hangouts Meet hardware, Microsoft Teams Room, and Zoom Rooms.
- Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
- In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable o ers high pull strength andis both plenum-rated and Eca certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings and through conduit.